Seven Degrees from Normal

Two people, eighteen years of marriage, seven college degrees.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

The convert

I would like to star in a reality TV show wherein seven or eight representatives of various faiths try to persuade me to join their religion. I could ask them anything I wanted, and they would have to answer honestly, in accordance with the tenets of their faith. Their goal would be to convince me I should be Episcopalian, Jewish, Muslim, Rastafarian, etc. And they would compete directly against each other too, so they'd have to defend the superiority of their own faith over others as we went along. And at the end of each show I'd get to cast one of them out, like Donald Trump. Who would be left in the end?

I might even watch something like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home