Seven Degrees from Normal

Two people, eighteen years of marriage, seven college degrees.

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Catching up

Sorry, I haven't been feeling very bloggy lately, what with the holiday and the cold and flu season and the gay-bashing and all. But I am tickled by the idea of protesting Bush's inauguration with a Jazz Funeral for Democracy in New Orleans - starting in Congo Square, no less. I have no real desire to go all the way to D.C. to get roughed up and thrown in jail by public servents funded by my tax dollars, but I might go to New Orleans for it.

My theory is, better to get arrested now, with your friends and family knowing exactly when and how it happened. Because they'll be coming for all of us eventually.

I bet New Orleans jails are pretty scary though.


1 Comments:

  • At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey. Thanks for the mention. I am one of the organizors of the jazz funeral. I'm also a criminal defense lawyer. You won't be in Parish Prison long.

    See you on inauguration day.

    Buddy Spell

     

Post a Comment

<< Home