Seven Degrees from Normal

Two people, eighteen years of marriage, seven college degrees.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

20 years and counting

My twentieth high school reunion is approaching. I assume. I'm not organizing it; I just assume someone is. Wherefore, I thought I'd compile a little running list of some of my fellow College Station, Texas, refugees:

Emily Pulley
Tim Armstrong
Laura Freeman
Michelle Durham
Creighton Bailey
Dan Bowers
Sorojini Biswas (didn't actually graduate from A&M Consol., but she deserves a medal for the time she put in there)

That's all I've found so far; the women are hard to find because of the whole married name/maiden name thing, I think. A few people have only left traces on the internet: Musa Scandarani seems to have married someone in 1998. I think Derek Soltes is an architect but can only find his name on a few projects. Still looking for: Pam Kramer? Kris Fredericksen? Ellen Sterling? Helen Martell?

3 Comments:

  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger Fried Lemon Pie said…

    Susan,
    Here are some email addresses for you.

    Pam Kraemer - pamkrae@carr.org
    Kris Fred - kissfrogs@hotmail.com

    Lucy

     
  • At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Howdy Susan!

    Derek Soltes in San Antonio

     
  • At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It was great to see you this weekend!

    Disturbing, too -- disturbing to see all of us, aging away, years after seeing everyone before. It's like being shoved through a time machine against one's will.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home