Seven Degrees from Normal

Two people, eighteen years of marriage, seven college degrees.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Whew

Wow, so much going on in the world and I'm such a lame-ass blogger. There is new material up on Toad, if you have gotten tired of checking the site to see when I'd finally get off my ass and post something.

Planning has begun for this year's Halloween yard display, which will follow last year's model of addressing 1) Things the Government says you should Be Afraid of; and 2) The upcoming election. Anyone with a few yards of white fabric to spare, please drop me a line.

I hear the President's going to give a speech tonight asking everyone to conserve energy. That's kind of frightening. (Does he know there's a football game on tonight?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home